I am so glad that you stopped by Cornerstones for Parents! Here is an overview of what you will find among the pages of this Christian parenting website:
- Over the years, I have written more than 200 articles for Cornerstones for Parents. You can learn more about me and my experience as a licensed clinical social worker here. Topics range from parenting basics to creative parenting interventions to encouragement – all written from a Biblical foundation.
- You can click here to read the latest parenting articles.
Christian Parenting Products and Resources
- Heart of the Matter Parenting Cards have helped many Christian parents, just like you, go beyond behavior – straight to the heart of the child. It is a great way to incorporate God’s word into your parenting.
- I offer a large collection of Parenting Printables too. Most are free. The Fruit of the Spirit Printable is available for purchase. It has proven to be a great alternative to a typical behavior chart – helping parents cultivate godly character in their children.
- I also have a highly practical and heart-focused parenting podcast available for purchase. You can learn about what is really motivating your child’s behavior and what you can do about it.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you.
You can follow Cornerstones for Parents on Pinterest for additional helpful parenting information and resources from across the web. You can also connect with CfP on Facebook. And please click the button below to sign up for our monthly newsletter- Parenting Pebbles.
May God bless you as you seek to build your family on the one, true Cornerstone – Jesus Christ.
Laura Kuehn, LCSW