I am so glad that you stopped by Cornerstones for Parents! Here is an overview of what you will find among the pages of this Christian parenting website:
- Over the years, I have written more than 200 articles for Cornerstones for Parents. You can learn more about me and my experience as a licensed clinical social worker here. Topics range from parenting basics to creative parenting interventions to biblical encouragement – all written with a focus on Christian family values.
- The box at the top right of this page will allow you to browse through our article data base based on category. I pray that you will find the information and support you need to strengthen you and your relationship with your children.
- You can click here to read the latest parenting articles.
One-of-a-kind Products and Resources
- Heart of the Matter Parenting Cards have helped many Christian parents, just like you, go beyond behavior – straight to the heart of the child. It is a great way to incorporate God’s word into your parenting.
- I offer a large collection of Parenting Printables too. One of the most popular is the Fruit of the Spirit Printable that has proven to be a great alternative to a typical behavior chart – helping parents cultivate godly characteristics in their children.
- I also have a highly practical and heart-focused parenting podcast available for download. You can learn about what is really motivating your child’s behavior and what you can do about it.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear any ideas you might have for future articles – I want to provide information that is relevant to you!
May God bless you as you seek to build your family on the one, true Cornerstone – Jesus Christ.
Laura Kuehn, LCSW