Cornerstones for Parents seeks to build up and strengthen the foundation of today’s Christian families through:
1) High quality, well-researched information.
2) Fun, Bible-based family activities.
3) Concrete Christian parenting products, tools and resources.
4) Encouragment directly from God’s word.
What We Believe
1) We believe that strong families are built on Biblical values and truths.
2) We believe that the parent-child relationship (when directed by the work of the Holy Spirit) is the primary vehicle for lasting change.
3) We believe that God cares about the condition of a child’s heart more than just his outward behavior.
4) We believe that parenting is a complex task, requiring prayer, supportive fellowship, research and self-reflection.
“And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.”
If we build our families and the one true cornerstone, Jesus Christ, we will not be shaken no matter how violent the storms of this life may become.
You can read our Disclaimer here.