We are so glad that you stopped by Cornerstones for Parents! Here is an overview of what you will find among the pages of this Christian parenting site:
- Cornerstones for Parents has over 200 informative and practical articles written by licensed social worker, Laura Kuehn, LCSW. Topics range from parenting basics to creative parenting interventions to biblical encouragement – all written with a focus on Christian family values.
- The orange bar above will help you navigate through the site to find what you need. We pray that you will find the information and support necessary to strengthen you and your relationship with your children.
- You can click here to read our latest parenting articles.
One-of-a-kind Products and Resources
- Our Heart of the Matter Parenting Cards have helped many Christian parents, just like you, go beyond behavior – straight to the heart of the child. It is a great way to incorporate God’s word into your parenting.
- We have a large collection of Parenting Printables too. One of the most popular is our Fruit of the Spirit Printable that has proven to be a great alternative to a typical behavior chart – helping parents cultivate godly characteristics in their children.
- We also have a highly practical and heart-focused parenting podcast available for download. You can learn about what is really motivating your child’s behavior and what you can do about it.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would love to hear any ideas you might have for future articles – we want to provide information that is relevant to you!
You can follow Cornerstones for Parents on Pinterest for additional helpful parenting information and resources from across the web. You can also connect with us on facebook or by signing up for email updates to the right (don’t worry, at CfP we are more concerned with quality than quantity!)
May God bless you as you seek to build your family on the one, true Cornerstone – Jesus Christ.
Laura Kuehn, LCSW